Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday | Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming book release that I'm looking forward to. This week I'm sharing with you the first book in the Forget Tomorrow series, Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn. This book is set to be released on November 3rd, 2015.



Imagine a world where your destiny has already been decided...by your future self.

It's Callie’s seventeenth birthday and, like everyone else, she's eagerly awaiting her vision―a memory sent back in time to sculpt each citizen into the person they're meant to be. A world-class swimmer. A renowned scientist.

Or in Callie's case, a criminal.

In her vision, she sees herself murdering her gifted younger sister. Before she can process what it means, Callie is arrested and placed in Limbo―a hellish prison for those destined to break the law. With the help of her childhood crush, Logan, a boy she hasn’t spoken to in five years, she escapes.

But on the run from her future, as well as the government, Callie sets in motion a chain of events that she hopes will change her fate. If not, she must figure out how to protect her sister from the biggest threat of all—Callie, herself.

****

Why am I looking forward to Forget Tomorrow?

1.) The story sounds incredible.

2.) The cover is gorgeous.

3.) There's timey-wimey stuff going on in this book. I love that stuff.


You can preorder Forget Tomorrow for $7.99 on Amazon!



2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome and oddly, I haven't heard of it before! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this one and have a non-spoiler review posted on my site today. I enjoyed it a lot more than I anticipated. Hope you love it as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates